Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All About Being a Jag

Spain Park High School is a great school to attend. It is located at4700 Jaguar Drive Hoover, Alabama 35242. It is a school where you can do things that interest you. They have great acedemic oppurtunities as well as athletic oppurtunities. They offer many cluba and organizations that you can get involved in.

Spain Park High School Mission Statement:
The future belongs to the educated, and Spain Park High School exists to promote and prepare students for academic excellence while empowering our young adults to live and thrive in that future.
Spain Park Alma Mater:
Spain Park Jags, we celebrate, a place we hold so dear
This our Alma Mater, Spain Park we sing and cheer
Ever Faithful, Ever Loyal, as the years pass through
May we ever love the Jaguar Blue,
To Spain Park be true!


I love being a jag because i am given so many great oppurtunities. I am always challenged by my teachers. They teach me how to overcome obstacles and they are always will to help me if I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment